[gdal-dev] GDAL Python API translation options for clipping an image?

Bob Bruce Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca
Sat Jun 20 05:20:54 EDT 2009

Hi:
	I am working on a Quantum GIS plugin to clip individual images.
I am trying to figure out how to issue a command from the Python API
which is the equivalent of:

gdal_translate -a_srs "EPSG:26914" -a_nodata 0 -of GTiff -prjwin 370600
6021200 327700 6023350 MB07005-83-R-modified.tif
MB07005-83-R-modifiedTrim.tif

I see that the creation options are accessible in the CreateCopy method
of the GDALDriver class but I cannot see where the other GDAL_translate
options are available. What should I do to perform this kind of
translation via the GDAL Python API?

Thanks,
	 Bob Bruce