[gdal-dev] ENVI headers not reading RPCs correctly

Christiaan Janssen cjanssen at iavo-rs.com
Thu Jun 25 10:07:18 EDT 2009

I was wondering if I should file a bug report for this. I noticed that the ENVIDataset class reads the RPC information from an ENVI .hdr file and places the values in metadata objects prefixed with "RPC_" off of the default domain. It was my understanding they shouldn't have the prefix and should be placed in the "RPC" domain. I believe this is the reason I currently can't easily access the RPC information using the builtin GDALExtractRPCInfo function.

Christiaan Janssen