[gdal-dev] OGR API for ESRI Shapefile writer

Chandra Shekhar Kumar chandra.kumar at flagstonere.bm
Mon Jun 29 14:59:40 EDT 2009

[Chandra ] It worked like a magic!
It was my fault that I didn't read the tutorial completely :( though it was hardly 2-3 pages and complete in all sense.

Thanks a lot Even!

Regards,
Chandra

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of, or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon, this communication or the information in it is prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender by return email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.