[Gdal-dev] HDF5 library

LFas lucafasano at interfree.it
Fri Mar 6 12:33:05 EST 2009

Hi list,
I tried to create a dll only for hdf5 gdal files, i.e. 3 files in frmts/hdf5
which I modified.
I use MS Visual Studio 2008 and tried to do it with makfile.vc and obviously
included nmake.opt. Once I defined GDAL_ROOT, HDF5_DIR, SZIP_DIR, HDF5_LIB
as $(HDF5_DIR)\dll\hdf5dll.lib \  $(SZIP_DIR)\dll\szlibdll.lib , I done
nmake -f makefile.vc and it tells me the file "sys\types.h" cannot be found.
In fact it isn't present in hdf5 folder. Where I'm wrong?
Thanks