[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL - CSharp

Tomas R monshi at home.se
Fri Mar 6 17:01:00 EST 2009

Tamas, remember the detective work done last year.

32 bit C# interface won't mix at all with 64 bit runtime environment. or
have you found a way around that? have not followed the list for some
time, just now trying to create a 64-bit version of gdal.

Yes, I have a problem too, and yes a q has been posted on this list.

/Tomas