[Gdal-dev] C# fix for supporting the libtool builds

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:36:17 EDT 2009

2009/3/24 turtlewax <fevans at harris.com>

> 1. Should rely on $(CXX) $(CC) and including GDALmake.opt for building
> the .cpp .c .cxx files
>

> What does this mean, in terms of actually creating a build? In other words,
> what does "Should rely on" mean? Do I set a flag, an environment variable?

These are just technical comments/guidelines to follow when adding support
to the libtool builds in the gdal makefiles. The actual values of $(CXX)
$(CC) may vary depending on whether libtool is configured or not. But the C#
makefile have already been fixed in this regard, so you should not take much
care of these comments.

Tamas