[gdal-dev] Questions about projects of GSoC 2009

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:11:40 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

I'm interesed in these projects:
- PNG Driver
- WMTS implementation
- WKT Raster Driver

I would like to know a little more about them. Basically, their estimated
difficulty. I'm very exciting about the possibility of being one of the
selected OSGeo students for GSoC 2009, but I think that I need to be
realistic and totally comitted with the project. I'm making a schedule, and
I would like to know if all projects fit into it. For example, the last two
projects seem to be longer that the first one, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Jorge