[gdal-dev] Availability of Lanczos and cubicspline in gdaladdo

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Mon Mar 30 14:38:34 EDT 2009

The resampling code between gdal_warp and gdaladdo is completely separate,
thus it is basically two different projects. For the Google Summer of Code
application I'm about to submit I will be working on the resampling code
in GDAL's warper and GRASS. If I have time (and my application is
accepted!) I'll try to look into gdaladdo also.
~Seth