[gdal-dev] Questions about projects of GSoC 2009

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:32:58 EDT 2009

Hello Klokan,

Thanks for encouraging me! And congratulations for your excellent job with
gdal2tiles. It really saved me from a lot of unproductive hours...

It would be great to help you with WMTS implementation, or work with PNG
driver, or with WKT Raster driver. I'm going to apply for the three projects
directly on the GSoC page. Frank Warmerdarm told me on the GSoC list that it
was the correct way. Am I right?

Best regards
Jorge