[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.6.1 RC2 Released

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 12 16:52:58 EDT 2009

P.S.  Strangely, ECW write tests are succeeding on OSX.  The ECW
library itself is known to have problems writing ECW format on OSX, so
the GDAL tests never succeeded before.

Maybe the ecw library wasn't the problem, as I thought...

On May 11, 2009, at 10:40 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Just got done testing RC1... Autotests all OK on OSX except for a
> new failure:
>
>  TEST: tiff_ovr_10: tiff_ovr_10_interverted ... ERROR 1:
> TIFFFetchDirectory:tmp/ovr10.tif: Can not read TIFF directory count
> ERROR 1: TIFFReadDirectory:Failed to read directory at offset
> 1276248064
> fail
>    Failed to open copy of test dataset.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.