[Gdal-dev] Create HDF5 Problem

Sunny K shkwak74 at nate.com
Wed May 13 05:37:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to create HDF5 format file.
So, I programmed as following C# source code.

But, when I call Create() method, the following error message was happend.
   "GDALDriver::Create()... no create method implemted for this format"

I don't know that GDAL libray cannot support HDF5 creation or I used wrong
method.

I'd appreciate it if you would tell me some information to solve this
problem.

        public void CreateData(string strPath)
        {
            OSGeo.GDAL.Driver drv = Gdal.GetDriverByName("HDF5");

            int w = 512;
            int h = 512;
            Dataset ds = drv.Create(strPath, w, h, 1, DataType.GDT_Byte,
null);        }