[gdal-dev] Relax KML driver about xmlns

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed May 20 13:49:04 EDT 2009

I've verified that the KML driver only looks for a known version (2.0, 2.1,
2.2), but doesn't make any other use of it, so we could reasonably implement
Christopher's proposal : "if the document element _is_ kml and the version
_is not_ found or not recognized OGR issues a warning and proceeds as if the
KML were 2.2"