[gdal-dev] Status of Spatialite support

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Sat May 23 05:03:19 EDT 2009

Even

thanks for the reply. I downloaded the 1.7 dev version and used the flag

--with-spatialite=/usr/local/include/spatialite

But the configure output was

checking for SpatiaLite... checking for spatialite_init in
-lspatialite... yes
disabled

and then from the summary at the end:

  SpatiaLite support:        no

The installation of the spatialite libraries did no add a
'spatialite_init' file. All files installed were under
/usr/local/include/ and /usr/local/lib.

Is there anything to change for running configure?

Best regards

Armin