[gdal-dev] Re: Problems with large raster sizes (WMS/TMS)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:33:48 EST 2009

Folks,

I've created a ticket with this issue and attached the patch trying to
handle both issues.
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3224

According to the changes the gdal default block cache implementation
have been replaced with a hashtable based approach for the WMS driver,
and the raster sizes have been limited to INT_MAX with the driver.

I would be happy if someone could review the patch, it seems working
well in my test cases with block_size=256 and up to tile level: 23.

Best regards,

Tamas