[gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 1 10:47:05 EDT 2009

Tamas Szekeres wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> I don't remember if I had to patch ecw this way to compile on Win64.

The problem does not seem to be related to 32 vs 64-bit.
It is related to scope-less Windows API macros as identified here:

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2009-July/021393.html

Anyway, following the procedure documented in SDK.pdf of building
libecwj2-3.3 on Windows, it is not possible to compile this library
using Visual C++ 9.0.

> I've uploaded the package I'm using which compiles well with VS2008
> http://vbkto.dyndns.org/tests/libecwj2-3.3-VC9.rar

A side note, I'm not sure it's legal to publish this source code.