[Gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:14:53 EDT 2009

Tamas, Mateusz and Rob,

Thanks for all your help.
It seems I can now successfully build to 64Bit.
In my first attempt I replaced Win32 with Win64 in the Preprocessor
Definitions.
That gave me the "unknown machine type will require custom 64 bit variables"
error.
When I restored Win32 I got the __asm keyword (Inline Assembler) error Rob
is talking about.
Now I added Win64 to the Preprocessor Definitions, so having both Win32 and
Win64 and it compiles OK.
My Preprocessor Definitions for Release|x64 is now:
QT_NO_DEBUG;NDEBUG;_WINDOWS;UNICODE;WIN32;WIN64;_MBCS;_UNICODE;LIBECWJ2;QT_DLL
I can't say I understand, but that's is my lack of understanding C++ ;) but
it works.
I haven't checked if it is a true 64Bit dll, because I don't know how to ;)

I'll now try and compile GDAL to 64Bit with this dll.

--
Paul