[gdal-dev] Change Resampling method

vvv jjj vvvjjj0 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 15 04:00:30 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm trying to read raster file (simple Tiff) raster data using RasterIO and display the raster data without creating another dataset. By default GDAL uses nearest neighbor resampling algorithm. I would like to use other resampling methods (lanscoz). I do not need to write in a new file (no hDstDS object is present) as I just need to display the resample data. Is it possible to change the resampling method without creating another dataset to read the raster data.

Pls let me know if I missed anything or posted in a wrong form, as I'm new to GDAL.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Viswanath

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos