[gdal-dev] how to test the creation and deletion capability of ogr?

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 15 13:50:33 EDT 2009

Selon Chaitanya kumar CH <chaitanya.ch at gmail.com>:

Atubar

As Chaintanya says and the doc recommands it, you must use the macro and not
string values directly. For one good reason : #define ODrCCreateDataSource
expands to "CreateDataSource"... So "ODrCCreateDataSource" is an invalid input
for OGRSFDriver::TestCapability().

You're also mentionning functions that take strings as arguments but you don't
know which values are valid. Could you be more explicit about which functions ?
Generally the doc should make it clear about the expected meaning / accepted
values. But things can always be improved ;-)

Even