[gdal-dev] GetFileList doesn't return the list of files associated

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 15 14:51:04 EDT 2009

Selon Juan Rapoport <juanrapoport at suremptec.com.ar>:

Juan,

GetFileList() is a relatively new feature in GDAL long history, so not all
drivers implement it : the default implementation just returns the name of the
main file passed to GDALOpen. I've just changed the FAST driver to return the
filenames of the bands. Done in trunk in
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/17830

Best regards,
Even