[gdal-dev] ECW projection data using Dataset.GetProjectionRef()

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:49:55 EDT 2009

Kris,

I guess you should make some of the GDAL support files (like ecw_cs.wkt)
available to load by the driver. You should either set up the GDAL_DATA
environment variable to point to the location of the file, or just copy the
file into your directory from where the executable is running.

Best regards,

Tamas