[gdal-dev] Python Batch Processing

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:51:50 EDT 2009

Hi list,
As I am a serious user of GDAL Utilities and FWTools, I've found myself
manytimes trying to repeat a ogr2gr or a gdalwarp for whole directories and
writing much bash and bat code for the task. As a solution the the guys who
work with me I've written the PyBatchProc script that is a QT gui to run
command-line tools for series of files in folders or subfolders.

I'm planning on creating a QGIS plugin script to let the tool run from
inside QGIS too.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pybatchproc/files/pybatchproc_0_1.zip/download

Any bugs found or sugestions are welcome.
I hope you enjoy.

Maurício de Paulo