[gdal-dev] pixel/line mapping for two images.

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Sep 17 18:56:33 EDT 2009

Belaid MOA wrote:
> I do not see how gdal_wrap could be used to find the pixels in the
> source image that map to
> the same pixel in the destination image?

sorry for the typo, that's "gdalwarp"

My point was not that you could use it to find the pixels, but that you
could use it to do the whole job. gdalwarp takes one image, and warps it
to create a new image, which can be a different projection and, I think,
a different resolution. If you use the "lanczons" method (which I think
is anti-aliasing), you may get close to what you want.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov