[gdal-dev] Spatialite oddness

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Sep 21 03:44:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It was indeed enough to put a new dll into FWTools bin directory. Right now I am pleased enough because I can handle the data storaged in Spatialite database with both FWTools and current Spatialite programs. However, Spatialite database feels so handy that it attracts me to try delivering some data from it through Mapserver. I fear that missing spatial extensions in FWTools means lost spatial indexes and slow bounding box queries as well but I will see it soon.

I made a new FWTools bug number 2099 through bugzilla about outdated dll.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Even Rouault wrote