[gdal-dev] Re: how to batch rgb2pct

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Sep 24 14:05:29 EDT 2009

Smith, Michael <Michael.Smith <at> maine.gov> writes:

> When I run the .bat
> it runs the first line and then just stops, returning to the windows command
> prompt.  I can copy/paste other lines into the command prompt and they work
> fine.  How do I get it to process the next line(s)?

Hi,

On way is to use CALL and two batch files:

Bat one (launch_convert.bat)
=======

call convert.bat infile1.tif outfile1.tif
call convert.bat infile2.tif outfile2.tif
call convert.bat infile3.tif outfile3.tif
call convert.bat infile4.tif outfile4.tif

Bat two (convert.bat)
=======

rgb2pct %1 %2

Now just give command "launch_convert".