[gdal-dev] Looking for libecwj2.dll Win-64Bit version

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Sep 30 05:33:57 EDT 2009

Paul Meems wrote:
> Mateusz,
>
> I'm getting error in NCSTypes.h #error :  unknown machine type will
> require custom 64 bit variables

It looks like there may be something misconfigured, build configuration,
and "#ifdef WIN32" is not being caught (WIN32 not defined), so it skips
to unknown platform clause.

> I'm not at my 64Bit build machine, so if you need more info please
> let me know and  I can send it you tonight.

Generally, when reporting a problem it's a good idea to provide
basic details about compiler and compilation procedure (command, flags).