[gdal-dev] GDAL trunk compilation broken by r19335 / minizip / libkml

Harsh Govind harsh.govind at spadac.com
Wed Apr 7 19:43:54 EDT 2010

I just checked the link and seems like the build is broken on szekerest-vc80-full. It cannot find ioapi.h which should be present in minizip include directory. I compiled the minizip as a library. Below are the commands I used in order to build minizip in VS2005 Command Prompt:

@echo off
setlocal enableextensions enabledelayedexpansion
set MSVCPLATFORM=win32
set THIRDLIB=C:\sdk
set MINIZIPDIR=%THIRDLIB%\minizip

set DEBUGDIR=debug
set RELEASEDIR=release

vcbuild /rebuild /useenv /platform:%MSVCPLATFORM% minizip.vcproj "Debug"
vcbuild /rebuild /useenv /platform:%MSVCPLATFORM% minizip.vcproj "Release"

xcopy /I /Y /C /Q src\*.h %MINIZIPDIR%\include

xcopy /I /S /Y /C /Q %DEBUGDIR%\minizipd.lib %MINIZIPDIR%\lib
xcopy /I /S /Y /C /Q %RELEASEDIR%\minizip.lib %MINIZIPDIR%\lib

endlocal

I will add auto-tests for this driver soon.

Regards,
Harsh Govind