[gdal-dev] 1.7.1 build error

David Boyd dboyd at data-tactics.com
Fri Apr 9 11:08:36 EDT 2010

Brian:
    Hmmm.  Which Linux distro?   I just did this under
RedHat 5.4 and did not get that error.
Email me direct and I can send you a tarball of my
build directory.

--
========= mailto:dboyd at data-tactics.com ============
David W. Boyd

and/or confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message and deleting the material from any computer.