[gdal-dev] gdal.jar:compile error:CC-Command not found

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Apr 19 15:19:13 EDT 2010

Florian,

It looks like if some variable substition didn't work when
running ./configure. Check the content of GDALmake.opt to see if there are
remamining @CC@ variables.

Otherwise you could try downloading Tamas Szekeres daily builds that include
GDAL Java bindings. As they are compiled with MSVC, I can't guarantee that
they'll interoperate well with the library compiled with GCC.

See http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/Default.aspx (download one of the -stable
package to get GDAL 1.7.X)