[gdal-dev] No Interlis format support after recent svn update

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 11 11:28:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

For some reasons, after an SVN update, I can't use the Interlis format
anymore. ogrinfo --formats doesn't list the Interlis 1/2 formats as
supported.

Luckily I still have an older installation which I can use for my data
imports, but I would like to get it working again with the SVN version.

What could be missing? Xerces is listed as supported by the configure
script and ili2c.jar is also present in /usr/bin or in the jvm/lib
directory.

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann