[gdal-dev] gdal.ReprojectImage error with gdal 1.7.1

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Aug 12 10:45:10 EDT 2010

Matthieu,

I'm not sure 100% whether this is the cause of the error you get (in my memory,
the test suite passed correctly for any recently released version), but I'd
suggest you upgrading to 1.7.2 that fixes
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3458, which was a serious regression present
in 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 that could have caused what you observe.

Best regards,

Even