[gdal-dev] Re: how to (install) use gdal libraries in python

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 19 12:13:12 EDT 2010

mail2vajram wrote:
> I installed python 2.7(installation procedure in first slide), and download
> gdal 32-1.6 files and extracted and placed in c drive(files in second
> slide), then i set the envoronment variables(slide 3).Then when i wrote
> simple one line code and run it. but i got the error(screen shot 3).. please
> check the slides

sorry -- can't read pptx easily.

In the future, you will get better results from a mailing list if you
put all the relevant information in text in your email itself. If you
really need a screen shot, a .png or .jpg or something likely to be
easily readable on all platforms is best.

But it sounds like you may never have installed the Python bindings
themselves.

Check out the PDF Jay L. posted -- it's a bit our of date, but I don't
know that anything has changed.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov