[gdal-dev] Re: Require Help Transforming into Equirectangular

Sjur Kolberg Sjur.A.Kolberg at sintef.no
Wed Dec 1 16:08:06 EST 2010

Scott,

Sorry to say I'm at the limit of my knowledge here.

Somehow I remember that GDAL/OGR is re-implementing some (but not all) of proj.4's features, and that for some difficult cases (I had some data generated from a rotated sphere) you need to pay extra attention. Have a look in the archives at Frank Warmerdam's answer from June 7th 2007, but I don't know if this solves your case.

Sjur  :-)