[gdal-dev] patch for ISIS2 driver

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Dec 6 13:56:27 EST 2010

Ludovic,

would you mind opening a ticket in the GDAL trac with your patch attached so
it doesn't get lost ?

I see that you've cc'ed Robert Soricone. Does this mean that he or Trent Hare
have already reviewed the patch ?

Some links to public datasets if available would be helpful for testing I
think.

Best regards,

Even