[gdal-dev] Re: several No data value

ludovic ludovic.mercier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:50:45 EST 2010

Thanks Frank for these remarks.

I work on pds driver (in fact the subdriver ISIS2). I agree with you
that
"some folks would want to distinguish the various kinds of nodata
values".

And it's the reason i would like the default behaviour is "we have
various no data value"
but we can add a flag option for that we try to open a file we can
merge all no data value.

I had read the rfc15 and i will think about this

Best Regards

Ludovic