[gdal-dev] Gdal_translate, WMS source and own certificate

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Dec 10 09:07:35 EST 2010

Hi,

We would like to use gdal_translate for reading fromn our WMS service which is
secured by our own certificate and thus not automatically trusted.  Our
developer had a quick look on a gdal source code and tried to find how options
CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER (1) and CURLOPT_CAPATH (2) are used there.  Numbers are
referring to document http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

The conclusion was that those options are not used and thus it is impossible to
use dgal_translate with our server.  Is this true, and if yes, would it be worth
filing a ticket?

-Jukka Rahkonen-