[gdal-dev] ESRI file geodatabase API finally announced

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Tue Dec 14 12:12:49 EST 2010

> http://blogs.esri.com/Dev/blogs/geodatabase/archive/2010/12/13/File-Geodatabase-API-details.aspx

Thanks for the heads up Bart. The anouncement is for commencement of
beta in January:

"Thanks for your interest in the File Geodatabase API. The beta program
for the File Geodatabase API is currently planned to begin by
mid-January. We are compiling a list of sites who are interested in the
Beta program, if you are interested, please send me an email
(lshipman at esri.com) with your contact information.

We’ll be posting more information to the Geodatabase blog as we lead up
to the Beta. http://blogs.esri.com/Dev/blogs/geodatabase/default.aspx

     Lance Shipman
     Geodatabase Product Engineer, File Geodatabase
     esri"
     -- http://forums.arcgis.com/showthread.php?p=59471

-matt