[gdal-dev] to get postgis-polygon object using resultset in Java

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 03:49:19 EST 2010

Ahmet,

If you are querying the postgis database directly, you can use ST_AsText()
or ST_AsBinary() to get the geometry in the WKT or the WKB format and use
OGRGeometry::importFromWkt() or OGRGeometry::importFromWkb() respectively to
load them into the OGR objects. This question is actually for the postgis
list.

2010/12/28 ahmet temiz <ahmettemiz88 at gmail.com>

> hello
>
> how can I get postgis-polygon object using Resultset in Java ?
>
> like this way :
>
> ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery(qstr);
>  while (rs.next()) {
>    gdal.Geometry  geo=????
>  }
>
> regards
> --
> Ahmet Temiz
> Jeoloji Müh.
> Planlama ve Zarar Azaltma Dairesi Başkanlığı
> Bilgi ve CBS grubu
> Eskişehir Yolu 10. km.
> Lodumlu / Ankara
> Tel : 0 312 2872680 / 1535