AW: [gdal-dev] Re: ogr2ogr PGSQL_OGR_FID is not work

Christian.Strobl at dlr.de Christian.Strobl at dlr.de
Tue Feb 2 06:42:52 EST 2010

hi jukka,

thanks for your hint. i have read the section too fast, so PGSQL_OGR_FID seems to be an environment variable. i tried also your suggestion, it's the right way to define environment variables for windows

SET PGSQL_OGR_FID=myid

but there is no difference neither. i will try it later for linux with export.

does anybody know if this PGSQL_OGR_FID option is working at all?

thanks
christian

p.s. i tried also

SET PGSQL_OGR_FID="myid"