[gdal-dev] Re: advice on using the moving average command

Andrew Wood andywood.home at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:16:36 EST 2010

Dear List members,

For a third time, I am requesting assistance on the issue below.  Does
anyone in this community know how to use the moving average command to
produce a grid from a CSV?  It must be a simple issue.   gdal seems like a
promising piece of software, but is unlikely to be of much use to anyone if
the community is so small that it cannot address simple requests from new
users.   For comparison, the first time I emailed the GMT users list, I had
a response within hours.

Thanks,
Andy
Andy Wood, PhD