[gdal-dev] Building libecw on OSX 10.6

jluis at ualg.pt jluis at ualg.pt
Sun Feb 7 17:27:28 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm getting these (and more) errors while trying to build libecw on
Mac OSx 10.6.
I could build on the previous cat, but not now on SL.
Any one did that?

Thanks

Joaquim Luis

../C/NCSnet/NCScnet3/NCSGetPasswordDlg.cpp:134: error: ?GetControlID?
was not declared in this scope
../C/NCSnet/NCScnet3/NCSGetPasswordDlg.cpp:150: error:
?GetControlByID? was not declared in this scope
../C/NCSnet/NCScnet3/NCSGetPasswordDlg.cpp:152: error:
?GetControlData? was not declared in this scope
../C/NCSnet/NCScnet3/NCSGetPasswordDlg.cpp:171: error:
?GetControl32BitValue? was not declared in this scope