[gdal-dev] Problems with C# ogr_wrap.dll

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:03:17 EST 2010

Hi Tom,

In this case you'll have to set a reference to ogr_csharp.dll and make sure
the unmanaged dll-s (ogr_wrap.dll and it's dependencies like proj.dll) are
available to load by the application, either by copying these dll-s into
your executing directory or make them available in the PATH environment.

Best regards,

Tamas