[gdal-dev] FWTools 2.4.7 ogr2org How to convert CSV to SQLite table

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 06:41:42 EST 2010

Hi,

I downloaded FWTools 2.4.7  (Jan 19, 2010) for windows and installed.
I suppose there is support for converting CSV table to SQLite Table in
this version. Now, how do i convert my CSV table to SQLite

ogr2org - f SQLite HarvestArea1.csv Harvest.sqlite  -dsco SPATIALITE=YES

It seems that this command above is not working, since no
Harvest.sqlite database is created.

I want to create forest.sqlite database from various tables e.g.
harvestarea (harvestArea1.csv) and yield (yield.csv), etc.

How do I do this task.

Thanks in advance.

Noli