[gdal-dev] FWTools 2.4.7 ogr2org How to convert CSV to SQLite table

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:49:42 EST 2010

Yes, this is what I am trying to ask.

from file:///C:/Program%20Files/FWTools2.4.7/html/drv_sqlite.html

 # Duplicate the sample database provided with SpatiaLite (does not
need explicit linking with SpatiaLite)
ogr2ogr -f SQLite testspatialite.sqlite test-2.3.sqlite  -dsco SPATIALITE=YES

from file:///C:/Program%20Files/FWTools2.4.7/html/drv_csv.html

ogr2ogr -f CSV output.csv input.shp -lco GEOMETRY=AS_XYZ

Now, any suggestion how I reorganise the arguments?

Meanwhile, I am using spatial_tools from spatialite some success using
import of dbf  tables into spatialite tables but the problem is the
primary key.  CVS and DBF tables does not contain any information of
primary key. Hence, no go for sqlite conversion. Convert tables in
sqlite is still useless for SQL querying.

Noli