[gdal-dev] How to supress std io of gdal?

ariasgore at gmx.de ariasgore at gmx.de
Fri Feb 12 04:37:29 EST 2010

Hello,
I've been looking into the docs and also into the source without much luck.
When it comes to error handling, functions like GDALOpen just dump everything to the console when reading file error or similar things occur.

Is this customizable? GDAL is deeply burried in the logic-code part of our code which is not supposed to break the architecture by dumping unwanted information to the console or whatever is tied to the output stream.
Is there a way to redirect it to some other buffer? Like an internal stream which can then be properly propagated via exceptions or written into a log?

Thanks
Sam
--
NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!