[gdal-dev] corrupt block on AIG dataset

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Feb 14 05:57:42 EST 2010

Ömer,

Is it really a new problem ? Looking at the history of the driver and the
error message, I've the feeling it is not a new one.

You'd better open a Trac ticket and attach the dataset that causes the error.

You could also check if you get the same issue with the dataset used in the
GDAL automated test : http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/data/aig/nzdem.zip

Best regards,

Even

PS : please avoid sending private email and add gdal-dev in CC.