[gdal-dev] HDF5 information regarding Coordinate System and GCP

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Feb 17 14:29:23 EST 2010

Petro,

yes it is not surprising there's nothing specific in the doc of the HDF5
driver about what to do with GCPs as quite a few other drivers can also
return GCPs. You're probably interested by a generic tool such as gdalwarp to
rectify the image from the GCPs : see http://gdal.org/gdalwarp.html

Best regards,

Even