[gdal-dev] make install -- copy "shapefil.h" into the include dir

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Feb 25 15:15:25 EST 2010

Even,

Thanks for the feedback. I think I understand what you mean but on the
other hand I got puzzled as well.
Glad that my memory is not too rotten with age as I remember one of your
mails that ended up as ticket #1810
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/1810
where you explained that (and this is my interpretation of it), on
Windows the  "--with-hide-internal-symbols" behavior is the default one.
But I'm testing on Windows and it worked fine with the link to
"gdal_i.lib". If it works here, why should it fail on *nix?

Joaquim