[gdal-dev] Setting metadata in newly created NITF image via create options

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Jan 6 16:51:05 EST 2010

Ozy,

You can't set the RPC parameters this way as they are not contained in
the main file header or imagery header, but they are derived from the
RPC00A or RPC00B TRE. So you could set them by using the
TRE=RPC00A=xxxxxx or TRE=RPC00B=xxxxxxxx creation options. You can get
the xxxxxx value from src_ds->GetMetataItem("RPC00A", "TRE") (or
"RPC00B" depending on your NITF source file)