[gdal-dev] Supported Remote Sensing instruments/satellites

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Jan 20 12:37:22 EST 2010

Greetings all

I'm a GRASS user and, following a few emails from Franz Schiller in
GRASS users mailing list, I decided to send an email to GDAL mailing
list regarding the following question:
Which native Remote Sensing instruments/satellites data formats are
supported by GDAL? I mean, some instruments/satellites are distributed
in standard formats (e.g. N1, Geotiff) but others not really. So my
question is if you have a table, just like this
(http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html), but instead of being organized
by formats it's by Satellites/nstruments?

Thanks

Best regards,
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4790 (20100120) __________