[gdal-dev] Runtime error on executing "OGRRegisterAll()" function.

vadi_nabble vadivelan_gi at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 25 08:30:45 EST 2010

Hi,
 I have build "gdal1.6.3" solution under VC++ 2008 Pro. Edition, and using
its "gdal.lib" file for one another application.

In the other Application, I am using OGR APIs "OGRRegisterAll". I am able to
build the application but on executing the program i am getting a Run Time
errror "Unhandled exception at 0x10264e35 (msvcr90d.dll) in
OGR_API_Tutorial.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location
0x6973762f."

On debugging, what I found is, something is going wrong when
VSIInstallGZipFileHandler() function gets called.

I think, I am missing some of the setting in nmake.opt file or some
configuration. Also I don't know how to enable HAVE_LIBZ macro.

Please, help me out to Run my program.

Thanks,
Vadivelan